A Family Run Business
Weston Lawns is a family business and is run by Nick & His Mother Jean Wells, with the help of their family, friends and staff. Our aim is to offer friendly and efficient Fishery at all levels of anglers and supporters.
Weston lawns fishery was established and open to the public in 1994 , Since then, a staggering 100,000+ people have utilised our facility. Our fishery has been designed and built for all anglers start from age of 6 to the Professional anglers.
And A well-located fishery between Bedworth and Bulkington at the north of Coventry, Weston Lawns comprises three lakes which cover (Pool 1) two-and-a-half acres, (Pool 2) two acres and (Pool 3) about three-quarters of an acre respectively.
All lakes will have similar species and fish sizes
Carp can go up to 25 lbs.
The mixer of Silver, Bream, Tench, Roach. up to 15 lbs
From Spring 2021 we are now open to the general public, so everyone can enjoy outdoor, Anyone who likes to do Fishing or Camping can able to rent our cabins and we also have camping pitches available.
Fishing price 2021
Day ticket £10
After 12 pm £8
After 5 pm £5
OAP & Under 12 years old.
Day ticket £8
After 5 pm £5
24 Hours ticket
OAP & Under 12 years old £20
1. No day fishing price available on lake 1, lake 2, and willow lodges lake.
2. 24 hours fishing ticket available on any lake,
2. Day visitor £2 each
3. we randomly allocate you in a specific cabin type, and if you like to have a specific cabin or lake, please call us before making the booking.
4. we do not reserve the day ticket peg, please check-in at the reception first before fishing.
5. Day fishing guest must leave the complex before closing time.