Terms and Conditions
Before you are booking any log cabins or Fishing at our venue, Please read our terms and conditions thoroughly
Weston lawns Fishery designed for Anglers, and May not suitable for Children, or Party, or Holiday maker and The fisheries and our cabin located in the countryside, and you may experience some wildlife or insect. Please make sure you are happy before book any of our cabin.
We hope you will enjoy your visit to our fishery but before make any booking we require all Guests to read all our rules, and terms, thank you.
Weston lawns Fishery is designed for Anglers, and May not suitable for Children, or Partys, or Holidaymaker.
Currently checking in time for cabins 6,7,8,9,10 and 11 is now 4 p.m and check out will be 2 p.m.
Cabin 1,2,3,4,5 check-in time is 12 pm and check out by 11.00 a.m. Willow lodge check in time will be 2 pm and check out will be at midday on the day of departure.
****, please note our reception is not 24hrs, and the phone will be answered between the hours of 10.00 a.m. to 4 p.m****
Please note that access to the fishery is strictly for anglers only. However, we will allow none fishing guests for a small charge, provided that they abide by the same rules and regulations as both day anglers and cabin guests.
1. There is no access to the fishery before opening time, and after closing time, you can find the opening times below or contact reception ahead of your arrival.
2. Keep nets can be used only on pool 2 and pool 3 but not pool 1, Fish over 3lbs must be returned back to the water immediately.
3. Barbless hooks only.
4. Rods are not to be left unattended at any time or for any reason.
5. Please be considerate when using buzzers, please turn the sound down as noise travels.
6. Mobile telephone ringing tone volumes should also be kept to the minimum and ideally turned on to vibrate.
7. You must be in possession of an unhooking mat for all forms of fishing.
8. All fish being photographed must be held over an unhooking mat at all time - photographs should be taken kneeling down under no circumstances should you hold fish standing up.
9. Fish must be weighed using a sling, Zipped unhooking matt or landing net.
10. Take all litter, discarded line and unused bait home.
11. Do not cut or otherwise damage bank- side or vegetation.
12. Do not disturb wildlife, please advise a member of staff as soon as possible should any wildlife become hurt or injured, hooked or entangled with a line. or if the line becomes snagged on trees or bushes or any underwater snag during your visit in order that this can be immediately removed.
13. We do allow dogs onto the fishery, However, they must be kept on the lead at all time, you must clean up after them and they must not be noisy.
14. No fires allowed, BBQ must be stood off the ground.
15. Toilets are available next to the shop at the main car park, please use them.
16. Catch report and photographs of fish caught would be appreciated for our website and notice board.
17. Weston Lawns fishery is not responsible for any losses, Damaged or injury, to any visitors vehicle or their belongings whist using or visiting the fishery grounds.
19. No nut, joker, bloodworm.No live bait
Log cabin - For March 2018
- Big Cabins (Furnished) 6,7,8,9,10 check-in time is 4 pm, Check out time is 2 pm
- Eco Cabins (unfurnished) 1,2,3,4,5 Check-in time is 12 pm Check-out time is 11 am
* Our fisheries and our cabin located in the countryside, and you may experience some wildlife or insect. Please make sure you are happy before book any of our cabin.
1. The final price of booking is net which including your fishing + log cabin rental and other extras.
2. At least one person must be fishing per night can be rent our cabins.
3. No power socket provided in any log cabins.
4. Booking is confirmed with the minimum payment of at least 50% of the total bill. we would need credit or debit card information for security.
5. Checking in time please look at the time above.
6. In-room amenity and facilities are checked and counted before check-in and if items are missing or broken we will charge back to your debit card or credit card respectively.
7. Deposit is none refundable, but you can change up to the date 3 days before arrival.
8. Weston lawns fishery does accept or pay any kind of compensation for any losses damage, or expense to any person renting the cabins or fishing.
9. No unauthorized visitors, a visitor must report to the reception before access to the fishery.
10. Pet-friendly, but must be supervised at all time and not bellowed on beds/ Furniture.
11. Any complaint must be dealt with fishery owner or fishery manager (NICK WELLS) on the day only, We do not accept any complaint after leaving the fishery.
*under no circumstances are any fish to be removed or retained in any form of container or net, Failure to observe our rules, will result in life ban and prosecution subject to English laws, and removal from fishery ground immediately, and no refund will be given.
** You are reminded that you should be in possession of a valid EA rod license before starting to fish.