Terms and Conditions
This is a good understanding that we have our rules, Terms & Conditions for Maximising guest experience, Everyone's safety, Wildlife safety, and avoiding misunderstanding.
Before you are planning to visit us and make any booking, Please read our terms and conditions thoroughly!
Weston Lawns Fishery provides Log cabins, Camping pitches and Bed and Breakfast and May not be suitable for Children; Our log cabins are surrounded by water. If a guest brings children, please make sure that all children must be supervised at all times. Also, we are in the countryside, and you may experience some wildlife or insects. Please make sure you are happy before making any booking.
Check-in time (2023)
All cabins check-in time is 4 pm and check-out by 2 pm
Pitches. Check-in at noon Check-out at 11 am
*Late check-out or early check-in may be possible. Charge applies.
****reception is not 24hrs, and the phone will be answered between the hours of 10.00 a.m. to 4 p.m****
1. All cabin check-in varies depending on cabin number. Please refer to the check-in time above.
2. Our fisheries and cabin are in the countryside, and you may experience some wildlife or insect. Please make sure you are happy before booking any of our cabins.
3. There is No fence between Cabin and the lake to maximise the guest experience. Guest must supervise children and take caution while staying with us.
4. The final price of the booking is net, including log cabin rental and Buffet Breakfast.
5. Fishing ticket included with cabin price ( Fishing tickets vary depending on what cabin you book).
6. Booking is confirmed with the minimum payment of a 1-night rental fee.
7. We would need credit or debit card information for the security of £50.
8. In-room amenities and facilities are checked and counted before check-in, and if items are missing or broken, we will charge back to your debit card or credit card, respectively.
9. Deposit is non-refundable, but you can change up to the date three days before arrival.
10. Weston lawns fishery accepts or pays any compensation for any losses, damage, or expense to anyone renting the cabins or fishing.
11. No unauthorized visitors; a visitor must report to the reception before access to the fishery; Extra Charge for Day visitor apply. and day visitor must vacate the complex before closing time.
12. Pet-friendly, but must be supervised and not bellowed on beds/ Furniture. Pet fee applies.
13. The fishery owner or fishery manager (NICK WELLS) must deal with any complaint on the day only. We do not accept any criticism after leaving the fishery.
14.* No fish can be removed or retained in any container or net. Failure to observe our rules will result in a life ban and prosecution subject to English laws and removal from fishery ground immediately, and no refund will be given.
15.** You are reminded that you should have a valid EA rod license before starting to fish.
The Fishing ticket is not included if you rent the cabin or have a camping pitch. Guest can be purchased separately.
1. If you do a Day fishing, There is no access to the fishery before and after closing; you can find the opening times below or contact reception before your arrival.
2. Keep nets can be used only on Pools 2 and 3 but not Pool 1; fish over 3 lbs must be returned to the water immediately.
3. Barbless hooks only.
4. Rods are not to be left unattended at any time or for any reason.
5. Please be considerate when using buzzers; turn the sound down as noise travels.
6. Mobile telephone ringing tone volumes should also be kept to a minimum and ideally turned on to vibrate.
7. You must have an unhooking mat for all forms of fishing.
8. All fish being photographed must be held over an unhooking mat at all times - photographs should be taken kneeling under no circumstances should you have fish standing up.
9. Fish must be weighed using a sling, Zipped unhooking matt or landing net.
10. Take all litter, discarded line and unused bait home.
11. Do not cut or damage the bank or vegetation.
12. Do not disturb wildlife. Please advise a staff member as soon as possible should any nature become hurt or injured, hooked or entangled with a line. Or if the cable becomes snagged on trees or bushes or any underwater snag during your visit, this can be immediately removed.
13. We do allow dogs onto the fishery. However, they must be kept on the lead at all times, you must clean up after them, and they must not be noisy.
14. No fires allowed; BBQ must be stood off the ground.
15. Toilets are available next to the shop in the central car park, please use them.
16. Catch reports and photographs of fish caught would be appreciated for our website and notice board.
17. Weston Lawns Fishery is not responsible for any losses, Damaged or injured, to any visitor's vehicle or belongings while using or visiting the fishery grounds.
19. No nut, joker, bloodworm.No live bait